Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So the season has officially started. I have been skiing for the last five seeks and it is going great. I have been training at Arapahoe Basin, Breckenridge, and Copper Mountain. I have been able to get onto most of my new equipment and am skiing great. My winter is off to a great start.
The team has been skiing together for the last two weeks and it has been a blast. I have gotten to get to know my teammates better and I am looking forward to the European World Cups where the almost the whole team will be there. We are looking strong and ready. We have skied at two NORAMs so far and are ready for two more coming up tomorrow and Friday. I won both the Giant Slalom and the Slalom in Copper and am ready for the Super-G and Super-Combined to finish out the week.
First on the list of trips is to go back to Colorado Springs for the holidays and to spend time with the family. After that the next stop on the list is the World Cups in Rinn and Abtenau, Austria and Sestreire, Italy. I leave January 4th and will be racing through the 23rd.

1 comment:

Carissa Gump said...

Let's meet up when your back. Lunch, Dinner, drinks...you name it. I need some Ali time !-Carissa